Edouard Duval Brut D’Eulalie (Magnum)
This Champagne is a blend of 77% Pinot Noir coming from 4 parcels located at the highest point of the domain and 23% of Chardonnay from the lieu dit “L’épicea”. Around 28% of the wines are aged in Burgundian demi-muids.
This Champagne is pale gold, presenting a bright and clear appearance with animation of fine and lively bubbles.
The nose is intense with aromas of iodized limestone mixed with notes of lemon, peach, pear, fresh meringue and cherry.
The first contact in the palate is supple and fresh with a creamy and melted effervescence. The champagne develops a luscious and crunchy fruity, underlined by a lemon and pomelo acidity.
As the wine warms up it shows a full, mouth filling texture, delivering a full and harmonious feeling with a juicy and accessible finish.
• Smoked salmon and crayfish cream, Espelette pepper
• Tartare and semi-cooked fillet of red mullet with coriander.
• Roasted bluefin tuna with sesame, mashed vegetables, herb sauce
• Beef teriyaki with raspberry vinegar and crunchy quinoa
• Duck foie gras in terrine, reinette apple and quince reduction
• Roasted pigeon, celery puree
• Sliced duck fillet skin roasted with honey, polenta and juliennes of gourmet peas.
|6 - 11||HK$ 845.50 5%|
|12 +||HK$ 818.80 8%|